
Nanny and Pop came down to visit while we were at Mom's house. It was fun visiting the Smithsonian and playing bingo again. I'm glad we added Apples to Apples to the mix. I don't think we'll ever forget "Being Thrown Over" (Ian's interpretation of Beethoven).

Will and I played paintball. The welt on my arm is almost as noticeable as those on his forehead. Okay, that's not fair. To be honest, he was a total rockstar on the battlefield. He also had a compelling reason to invest in VZ - Will, no matter what happens, it's your fault.

Next we visited Richmond and Morgen got to spend time with Abby, her very best friend of all time. If there is anything I regret about our move out here, it's separating these two. Second would be "Bottom's Up" pizza, which we had with Sasha and Sabine.

Then we visited Beverley's family. To be honest, I got buried doing house paperwork, but we had a ton of fun tubing on the Shenandoah and swimming at Ida Lee. I also passed out celebrating Beverley and Angela's 40th birthday. If Ange will send me that most excellent picture of it, I will post.

I've also discovered that asking people to make their silliest faces is much more fun than the usual.
Okay, time to sign and close on that house. Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment