I just released my next app, Gym Pal. It's what I originally wanted to do years ago but was side tracked by a friend who wanted to make Potty Mouth International Translator.
Potty Mouth was junk. I should have known better than to go for trendy apps.
I released Pool Pal earlier this year and it's almost already the number 1 pool chemistry app. I've already caught up in downloads to other apps that have been around for years. I'm very proud of that. I'm even holding back features for when the other apps try to copy me.
I expect the same with Gym Pal.
The money will be in advertising. We advertised in Potty Mouth and recently made $4 in 2 months with 1200 active users (which is different than downloads, which are over 7K). Pool Pal has doubled that in much shorter time; imagine if I can get 120K users! We'll see, asking the masses to manage their pool chemistry might be too much, but then again, that is my opportunity...
So anyway, I'm going to purchase some advertising for Gym Pal to speed things up. $30 for @20K views on the most popular gym forum. Here is the image I'm prepared to go with.

No comments:
Post a Comment