Just finished the biggest trade show for my business, the Niagara Summit. If you watch the header pictures scroll by you'll eventually see me. Tridium also uses it on their Facebook page. They're still my family - I was glad to see so many folks I hadn't since I left Richmond.
I just published an app on Google Play called Pool Pal. It's complicated, but folks who care for pools will get it. This is step 1 in my new plan to take over the world. Stay tuned.
The kids and I have been playing the XBox like mad. It's been a real bonding experience. For better or worse, we're really into the Call of Duty games. I'm sure when Ian and Morgen have kids of their own, and they come visit on a holiday, we'll be killing one another on the the latest video game system. I'm cool with that.
We've all been playing tennis together every weekend. I hope that keeps up.
We finally made it to the beach this weekend. Morgen has Bronchitis, so all she wanted to do was sleep on the beach. Beverley and I had no problem with that! Ian was in the freezing water having a blast all by himself.

No comments:
Post a Comment