Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bye Bye Jeep

I just wanted to have a record of this. I sold the Jeep two days after listing, to the first person who saw it.

Rare Jeep. Looks and runs great. No accidents. Just passed smog and registered.

  • 139,000 miles
  • 4.0L 6-cyl. engine
  • Automatic transmission
  • 4-wheel drive
  • Vin 1J4GZ78S0SC641972

1995 Jeep Orvis


I've loved working on this Jeep and you will too. Any maintenance that I couldn't do myself has been performed by Jeepsrus.


Issues:



  • Drips fluids: I have never had to refill anything because of the drips, but you won't want to park it on a clean driveway.
  • Electronic door lock actuators are failing on front passenger and rear driver side doors, but they can be manually locked. If I were keeping the vehicle I'd have remote entry installed by a car audio / security store; they'll replace the actuators.


Learn more about this trim at www.jeeporvis.com


I will not ship the vehicle, the transaction will be local to me.



1995 Jeep Orvis


1995 Jeep Orvis


1995 Jeep Orvis


1995 Jeep Orvis

No comments: