Thursday, July 16, 2009

Busy

I began this summer saying I'd work less. The plan was to go home early, take the odd day off, and to go to the beach often.

I've never been busier. We announced a new product last month. The reception has been insane, which is exciting and scary at the same time. It's a big deal and if I don't have my beach house within two years, I need to focus on the lottery.

On top of that, Ian had a checkup and the pediatrician found a polyp in his nose. A POLYP in his nose! You might as well say the pediatrician found TERMINAL-CANCER.

Today we found out our pediatrician is a fucking retard. The Ear Nose & Throat doctor said Ian has a sinus infection and asked "who is this pediatrician?" Doctors suck, I hate them, really.

Sleep has been a rare commodity, tonight I'm optimistic.

So... Morgen's over developed muscles were pulling her kneecap off to the side. She's been compensating for the past few months by laying off routines that pound her legs. So... she developed an problem in her elbow, spending 8 hours a day, 6 days a week, pounding her arms. So... she's been taking it easy on her arms, and now her knee is swelling...

Next summer I am going to work my ass off.

No comments: