On Saturday we had one of the best beach visits yet at Crystal Cove State Park. On Sunday, the June Gloom was in full effect and our visit to Laguna Beach was a bust. The picture is for the older girls at Richmond Olympiad who are jealous Morgen lives near their favorite TV show. We're going to mail them some sand from the beach.
Cute town, looks like a fun evening without the kids.
Sometimes I miss the humidity and bugs of Virginia. Take Saturday for instance, we camped out in the back yard. If it had been humid and buggy, I could have spent the night in my wonderful bed. Instead I had to find the right combination bumps that resulted in the least amount of pain. Of course the kids loved it and they wore full battle gear for the adventure; helmets, light sabers, and bows and arrows.
No comments:
Post a Comment